Friday, January 15, 2010
Walmart
So...I went to Walmart last night. I always get irritated that none of the shopping carts actually roll straight. I pulled out a cart and it worked just fine...until I got onto the smooth floor. It made clicking noises and the front wheel wasn't even touching the ground so it was spinning around and it thump thump thumped and was pulling to one side. I make my way to the hispanic food isle and reach for green enchilada sauce...dented can, picked up another, dented can...grrrr. Maybe I should look at curtains for my massage room while I'm here. Walk thump, walk thump, I push down on the back to find the thumping got faster. I lift up on the back and the cart yanks to the right. Wow! I don't find what I need in the curtains, checked out the sheets, not what I need, tried to find Cleo a sweater, not what I need. I should have just ditched the cart I know, but I feel bad for the walmart employees that have to gather them up at the end of the day. So I walk around the entire store with an obnoxious cart and left with a dented can of enchilada sauce and a bottle of worsistershire(sp) sauce! Then this morning realized that I don't have enough sauce!!! GRRRRRR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's wal mart for ya :) My famouse wal mart story is that we went to get fishing licenses, couldn't get anyone to help us for 45 mins, by this time (I was pregnant at the time) the pork i had eaten for dinner had triggered my morning sickness and I ended up throwing up in a little baggy in a corner by the Pharmacy! I have issues with wal mart now...
Post a Comment