wow! I haven't posted since September? I am such a slacker with the blog, sorry. Anyway, its a new year and maybe I should make a resolution to keep up on the blog...lets be honest that probably won't happen but, I will try. Here are my new years resolutions...
1. Lose 55lbs (last year it was 70 so I'm 15lbs down! yahoo!)
2. Organize my home so that everything has a place (also one of last years goals)
3. Don't be so LAZY!
4. Be on Time, especially to work
5. Get massage room ready and more perfessional
6. Do more massages
7. Make the folders for Primary last all year without tearing
8. Read Scriptures- even if they are just the children ones
9. Get Pregnant
10. Keep the blog updated :)
I've been very greatful for 2009. Here is the report in a nutshell. I started Piano lessons, I know I'm a little old for just starting, but I love my teacher and am really enjoying it. Our nieghbors with 9 kids moved out! My primary calling has been very rewarding and yet stressful at the same time. Brian found out he is being deployed in 2010. Our little puggle is no longer little but I actually like her now :). That is really all I can think of at the moment so Happy New Year (late).
Thank you for everyone's support in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment