Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Venting about FAT

Okay so my 5yr class reunion is this month and I'm not sure I want to go. I've gained 70 lbs+ since I graduated high school. I expected 10 or so from being married, most people gain that, but 70! I'm devestated, I don't take pictures anymore cause I hate looking at them. I want to just stop getting ready in the morning cause I don't see the point. I don't have the energy to run around with my nieces and nephews. I hate shopping...I never hated shopping! I avoid mirrors like the plague. I am so depressed all the time. And the worst thing of all, my wedding ring doesn't fit anymore!!! Thats not suppose to happen until you are pregnant and puffy. I'm so angry at myself and that just brings on more stress and depression, which then makes me break out with zits. I was talking to an old friend from high school and if anyone knows Elizabeth Ault, you will understand, but she doesn't know how to beat around the bush to be nice. This is how the conversation went, Liz-"are you going to the reunion?" me-"probably, I just gained alot of weight so I kind of don't want to" Liz-"you should start losing it" Me-"well I've just started trying to" Liz-"what are you doing?" me-"walking, jogging, and watching what I eat" Liz-" You should try running"....me-awkward pause trying to change the subject..."so what have you been up to this summer?" I mean come on, thats a little harsh, oh well I guess I needed it, maybe I will thank her later. Anyway, I guess I'm done venting. I went to my first Zumba class last night and loved it. Zumba is like a dancing aerobic class. I was bigger than anyone in the room but one so that was depressing, but maybe if I keep at it, I will be the same size as them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaining weight sucks. :P
Also, the fact that I really hate running sucks too. However, you can still burn good calories from jogging. Keep it up!

Amanda Butterfield said...

I here ya on the weight. None of my clothes fit anymore, but I don't want to go out and buy more because of the size i have to get. Maybe we should go shopping together, that way we can get cute clothes and not get depressed. My plan to loose it is going biking rather than running a few times a week. Once we move to Lehi, you want to go with me?